"Ideal for stag parties, team building, family get-togethers, kids parties.. "
We have recently established 4 dedicated playing fields featuring a variety of scenarios to test any group dynamic and to ensure that you and your group have an awesome time! With scenarios written by real military officers, your paintballing experience with Gumnut Adventures will be sure to be a blast. After being equipped with your paintball gun and given a demonstration to ensure that you are up and running with how everything works, you and your group will work your way through the 5 scenarios over the 4 fields to battle it out to find out which team is victorious!
Medeival Fortress Battle. This field requires one team to defend a battlement in a bush block, while the other attacks to steal the flag.
To the Trees. Go it jungle style in a block of natural Aussie bush by using the natural cover, features and trees to battle it out.
Village Warfare. This field features 2 'village' start points with the aim of capturing the flag from the opposing village. How many will you leave to defend your village while the rest of you attack?
Urban Post Apocalypse. The last of the fields is built around the remains of old buildings with piles of dirt, old walls, piles of tyres, drums and crates to give you the ultimate cover in a post apocalyptic race to overcome the enemy.
- Pump-action Z200 Splatmaster paintball gun
- V-Force armour face protection to ensure your safety
- Unlimited ammo while you are in the scenario
Pricing: Based on a minimum number of 10 players.
Gumnut Adventures Paintballing costs $40 per person for approximately 2 hours of exhilarating battle.
Hire an optional camouflage combat jacket for further protection and to save on your washing for only $10.
*Minimum age: 10 years old (paintballers under the age of 18 must have a signed declaration from a parent/carer), which can be downloaded from the 'Forms' page.
What to bring:
- Clothes: If you don’t want to hire a combat jacket, just bring some comfortable long pants and long sleeve top (for protection in the bush).
- Footwear: Should be good quality for running through bush and around obstacles. Lace-up shoes, runners or boots are essential. High heels (!), Open-toe footwear, slippers or thongs are not permitted due to safety.
- A change of clothes as you are likely to get muddy on wet days and sweaty on hot days!
- A consent form (if you are under 18 years old). *groups of under 18s must be accompanied by an adult for each group of 10.